HOW HEARING AIDS IMPROVE QUALITY OF LIFE
Taking charge of your hearing loss by wearing hearing aids has been shown to:
- Reduce social isolation
- Improve relationships with your loved ones
- Reduce negative emotional consequences of hearing loss such as depression, anxiety, frustration, and loneliness
- Increase earning power by maintaining higher productivity at work
- Decrease embarrassing faux pas that occur when hearing is not good
- Improve safety through better hearing of sirens, warning signals, car horns, etc.
- Provide an increased sense of control and independence
- Improve your ability to communicate even in challenging listening environments such as background noise.